Our School uniform consists of the following:
- Navy blue sweater, cardigan or sweatshirt
- Grey trousers, grey shorts, grey or navy skirt or pinafore (blue gingham dress in the summer)
- White polo shirt
- Black or dark coloured school shoes or plain dark boots. Trainers and ‘fashion’ or coloured boots are not part of our uniform.
- KS1 children require a school book bag
- House t-shirt (Aiden = yellow, Bede = blue, Cuthbert = red and Godric = green)
- Black shorts
- House sweatshirt is optional
We request that KS2 children have a change of shoes for outdoor P.E. – plain sturdy trainers are best.
For KS2 indoor P.E. lessons children should have indoor plimsolls or trainers and are asked not to wear their outdoor P.E. shoes.
Years 1 and 2 should have one pair of plimsolls or trainers, with slip-on or velcro fasteners.
- All long hair must be suitably and neatly tied back at all times for school including P.E. and school lunch
- No jewellery is allowed at school except for watches. Earings and nail varnish are not allowed at any time
- Please do not get children’s ears pierced during the school year
- We request that children always have a waterproof jacket or a school coat in school every day in case it is needed for outdoor play
How to Order
You can order school uniform online on the tots to teams website.
Details of how to order can be found in the following document:
School Uniform Ordering Online
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.