Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information please contact the school and we will do our best to help you.
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Confidential Reporting Code
- Complaints Policy
- Curriculum Policy and Statement of Intent
- Data Protection Policy
- Equality and Information Objectives
- Equality Policy Statement
- Lost and Uncollected Children Policy
- Low Level Concerns Policy
- Maths Calculation Policy
- Maths Calculation Policy Guidance
- Maths Calculation Policy Methods
- Online Safety Policy
- Packed Lunch Policy
- Photographic Policy
- PREVENT Policy
- RSE Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- SEND Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy
- Remote Education Information
Shincliffe CE Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.